I’m sitting here knowing I need to post something here. I have a great thing to show you guys, but I can’t do it until I get a video. It IS hooping related, of course. Still, I need to update here.
Let’s do a 5 Things Thursday. Why not? I haven’t done one in a while. Let’s do some throwbacks. Here are five I’d like to share.
- Combination Practice at Studio Spin: Video from December 11, 2014. I’ve come a loooong way!
- “Learning a Vexxing Move”: I remember want to learn the double corkscrew with, well, double hoops. Jenny showed, and I learned it. Woo hoo! Here’s to progress! This was originally posted on my old Hoopinions blog on February 2, 2015.
- How about this photo from August 6, 2015?
- A Random Post that I Literally Chose with My Eyes Closed: “My Hoopy Confession” from December 28, 2015. You’ll have to read the post to find out what my confession is. Ha!
- No post about this one, but I just want to share this old video of mine from April 19, 2014.