I’m sitting here knowing I need to post something here. I have a great thing to show you guys, but I can’t do it until I get a video. It IS hooping related, of course. Still, I need to update here.
Let’s do a 5 Things Thursday. Why not? I haven’t done one in a while. Let’s do some throwbacks. Here are five I’d like to share.
- Combination Practice at Studio Spin: Video from December 11, 2014. I’ve come a loooong way!
- “Learning a Vexxing Move”: I remember want to learn the double corkscrew with, well, double hoops. Jenny showed, and I learned it. Woo hoo! Here’s to progress! This was originally posted on my old Hoopinions blog on February 2, 2015.
- How about this photo from August 6, 2015?
- A Random Post that I Literally Chose with My Eyes Closed: “My Hoopy Confession” from December 28, 2015. You’ll have to read the post to find out what my confession is. Ha!
- No post about this one, but I just want to share this old video of mine from April 19, 2014.
Things! Things! Now for five of them. Some are hooping-related, some are not. Enjoy!
- A Blast from the Past: Hoopy Vacation!
- Guinea Pig Bridge!
3. How you can hoop dance with only five beginner tricks! Well worth checking out!
4. Hoopsupplies.com I get a lot of stuff from them, and they are always fast and courteous. They deserve a shout out!
5. Prodigy Hoops’ Kickstarter. As of now, eight days to go!
I thought I’d do something a little different once a week by sharing with you four awesome hoopy things that happening not on this site, and one non-hoopy thing that I find awesome, too.
Also, some of your may have noticed the subscriber pop up. I am just trying to build a reader base, so I am trying out MailChimp for a little while. I’ll see how it goes. Let me know if it’s too pesky. I value what you have to say!
Anyway, let’s get on to the first edition of 5 Things Thursday!
Positive Addictions and Hooping on Hooping.org
Is it possible to become addicted to hooping?
Jess of Reharmonize Hoops
Check out Jess’s Hooping Debut!
The Hoola Project Blog: 25 and Feeling Alive
This blog post will give you inspiration and thoughts about how to deal with stress.
ryokhan_’s Hoopiness on Instagram
Ryane is a friend of mine and is mesmerizing to watch.
Watching Marvel’s Agent Carter on ABC
I want her 1940’s wardrobe so bad!